Biblioteca multimedial

Biblioteca multimedial
Espacio de recursos digitales realizado por el equipo de bibliotecarios de los Distritos 12 y 18

11 de agosto de 2010

6ª"A" Escribe también en inglés!!!!!

Hello. My name is Lucia Zuccotti.I am 11 years old and I am from Buenos Aires, the biggest city in Argentina. I am a student at Alfredo Lorenzo Palacios. I am in year 6 form. I like my school. It is a small school with 300 students. I like the computer room. My classroom is big.We are 29 in my classe. My favourite subject is Maths. We have Maths at 11:30 on Mondays. My favourite teacher is Ms Eliana. The school year stars in March and finishes in Decembre.Friday is my favourite day!! BYE !!!!! Lucia Zuccotti

Hello my name is Tomas .I’m 11 years old and I’m from La Paternal, a neighbourhood in Argentina. I’m a student at Alfredo L. Palacios. I’m in “6ª”. I like my school. It is a big school with 339 students. The building is old but the people are nice. I like the GYM and the computer room. I also like the playground. My classroom is big. We are 29 in my class. My favourite subjet is GYM. We have GYM at 8:45 on Mondays. My favourite teacher is Silvina Grasso. Tomas Della Ratta.

View more presentations from Marita.


Hello, my name is Candela Morone. I’m years old and I m from Buenos Aires, the biggest city in Argentina. I’m a student at Alfredo.L.Palacios. I’m in 6th form. I like my school. It is a big school 339 students. I like the classroom and, the computer room. My classroom is big, we are 29 in are class.
My favourite subjects are music and PE. We have music at 11:30 oh Thursdays, and at 8:00 o clock we have PE. My favourite is Laura. She is our music teacher. In my country, starts in March and finisher in December. In my school, classes are from 7:50 to 12:15.Friday is my favourite the day.

6 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Hola Marita y Ricardo: Buenisimo el blog. Mis felicitaciones a los chicos que escriben tan bien en ingles. Voy a tratar de enganchar a los de mi escuela.
congratulations!
Biby
Bibliotecaria DE 18 ( Floresta Norte)

Anónimo dijo...

Is very good and I like the blog

Anónimo dijo...

Maestras: gracias por ser como son.Yo las quiero un monton a todas porque me tratan bien,se demuestran como son y a mi me encanta como son... Las quiero mucho...



Lucia 6ºA

silvina dijo...

Congratulations children! You´ve done a great job! And thanks a lot Marita and Ricardo to help us!

Great job!
Big hugs,

Silvina

Barberán Zangaro dijo...

¡Great job!

Anónimo dijo...

Felicitaciones!!!por tarea realizada
Marita